To provide an environment for vulnerable people to spend time gaining confidence, learning new skills and experiencing how both animal and horticultural farming works.
- We respect the person’s choice, rights and support people to take as much control of their life as they wish.
- We work in a person centered way empowering the people we work with to make positive contributions to the communities they live in.
- We listen to the people we support, and offer an individually tailored support package ranging from a few hours to a day, or whatever their personal need may be.
- We treat everyone fairly, listen to them and enable them to make the maximum contribution to the farm as possible.
- We do not discriminate against age, race, abilities, gender or sexuality and do not tolerate any form of abuse on the farm, verbal or physical.
We hope to welcome you here soon!