WHO ARE WE?
Here at Brolay Care Farm we are registered members of Care Farming UK
We are a not-for-profit care farm. We use therapeutic farming and horticultural practices to help improve positive outcomes for the people who use the farm. We also provide health, social and educational care services to vulnerable individuals, and groups, of people.
Brolay works within the CEVAS (Countryside Educational Visits Accreditation Scheme) and LoTC (Learning outside The Classroom) and can offer learning to meet with personal curriculums.
We are also home to a wide variety of animals. Some of these have been rescued, and now enjoy a life where they are cared for and loved.
If you would like to receive our seasonal newsletter, or would like us to send you any information please email us on;
To provide an environment for vulnerable people to spend time gaining confidence,
learning new skills and experiencing how both animal and horticultural farming works.
- We respect the person’s choice, rights and support people to take as much control of their life as they wish.
- We work in a person centered way empowering the people we work with to make positive contributions to the communities they live in.
- We listen to the people we support, and offer an individually tailored support package ranging from a few hours to a day, or whatever their personal need may be.
- We treat everyone fairly, listen to them and enable them to make the maximum contribution to the farm as possible.
- We do not discriminate against age, race, abilities, gender or sexuality and do not tolerate any form of abuse on the farm, verbal or physical.
We hope to welcome you here soon!